Playmate schools recruitment for Creche, Nursery & Primary Teachers
Playmate Schools is a purpose-built co educational international secondary school, with full boarding facilities, offering Nigeria / British Curriculum and located on a 30 acre, serene and secured environment, outside the hustle and bustle of the surrounding towns and cities. The school has opened its gates to students since September (1995) Academic Session. In today’s fast changing world, our children need to be inspired and groomed to keep up with the pace and challenge of changing world which has been reduced to a global village. International education implies training and learning that will prepare its beneficiary to successfully function and adapt wherever he / she may found him / herself in the future.
Our crop of highly professional and experienced teachers identify each child’s learning pattern and employ such in teaching each child.The School seek to rank among the best five Top International School in Nigeria in the following areas: Education Service Delivery, Academic performance in externally moderated / terminal examinations, Lifestyle skills and Values, Safe and Conducive Academic Environment, Selected Sport Activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creche, Nursery & Primary Teacher
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, dancing etc
- Monitoring, recording and giving effective feedback to parents about pupils progress
Education / Experience
- Qualification requirement is National Certificate in Education (NCE) / B. Ed
- Minimum of Two years experience
- Additional professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Cool tempered, friendly and reliable
- Creativity and Resourcefulness
- Excellent understanding of child development
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
Between N30,000 – 50,000 / Month
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV / Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.