Plant Manager at the Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- The Factory Manager is responsible for overseeing all factory operations in order to meet business objectives, the management of daily operations including the Crushing, Pelletizing, Extrusion & Cutting.
- The Factory Manager is responsible for safety leadership and environmental stewardship, hiring of factory staff and hourly employees. The Role oversees production planning, staffing and maintenance. It is responsible for safety and quality control.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or other technical degree highly desired.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial plant related experience in a management role.
- Alternatively, extensive industrial experience of 10+ years with progressive supervisory or management responsibilities.
- Training or relevant exposure in supervision skills, quality assurance systems, environmental and safety regulation.
- Strong leadership abilities, communication skills and understanding of mechanical equipment process.
- Ability to clearly communicate strategy and vision to team members.
- Proficient skills in company data management systems and Microsoft Office.
Remuneration and Benefits
N100,000 gross monthly.
- HMO, Accommodation when on duty, and one meal per day
- Maintains and assures all maintenance safety procedures are followed.
- Set business goals, performance standards and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Set specific targets and timelines to achieve production goals, tracking results, providing feedback, and taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Ensure the facility meets or exceeds quantity and quality targets
- Ensure all employees comply with company requirements for personal and facility safety.
- Provide site leadership for continuous improvement processes within the production department.
- Work with direct staff to optimize process and equipment maintenance spending to minimize downtime and enhance product output.
- Organize with the maintenance manager to maximize plant efficiency.
- Identify and implement training and development for redundancy planning to ensure the necessary people skills and resources are applied currently and in the future.
- Set continuous business development plans including identification and submission of capital and extraordinary maintenance projects to improve facility operations.
- On-Call for emergencies 24/7 as required.
- Ensure effective administration of overall performance management, including performance reviews, for all employees within span of control.
Deadline: Friday, 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with role (Plant Manager) applying for as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org