Pharmacist at Tonia Pharmacy Limited
Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city. Our Mission is anchored on a team of well-trained and highly motivated professionals in health care delivery, aimed at achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
Tasks pharmacists typically perform include:
- Dispensing or supervising the dispensationof medications and related supplies, according to physicians’ prescriptions
- Reviewing prescriptions for accuracy
- Checking for drug interactions
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to plan, monitor, review, and evaluate patient effectiveness
- Recommending drug therapy changes when appropriate
- Ensuringthe pharmacy complieswith all local, state, and federal regulations
- Educating patients and staff on drug therapies
- Compounding medications and preparing special solutions
- Counseling patients regarding appropriate use of medications
- Overseeingdaily ordering, as well as automatic refills
- Candidates should possess B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 1-3 years work experience.
N110,000 – N120,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.