Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Location: Idumota, Lagos
- HND/BSc in any discipline
- Proven track record as pharmaceutical sales representative in Lagos
- Commercial awareness.
- Sales skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Organising appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identifying and establishing new business within the states
- Negotiating contracts with customers
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using “Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Idumota)” as the subject of the email.