Pharmaceutical Plant Engineer at LEK-AM Sp Pharmaceutical Company
LEK-AM Sp Pharmaceutical Company is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies on the Polish market. At the moment, the Company employs more than 400 people, which is gradually increasing, along with the expansion of individual Company departments.
The Company manufactures its preparations in the town of Zakroczym, near Warsaw. The manufacturing facilities include a cutting-edge pharmaceutical-production plant, and a laboratory equipped with the highest-quality equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Plant Engineer
Job Ref No.: PPE01
- Maintain an efficient and safe working place for all employees.
- Ensure compliance to all state and federal regulations
- Analyze and assist in requisition of all equipment requirements.
- Provide support to all engineering activities and participate in all facilities maintenance meetings
- Validate all systems and prepare required documents for all installations
- Design and enforce appropriate plant maintenance programs.
- Manage manufacturing of all products effectively and implement regulatory requirements.
- Design efficient training programs and budget to achieve all objectives.
- Assistance in installation and maintenance of all machines and tools.
- Working with other departments to achieve integrity of all plant programs.
- Must be a certified Safety and Hazard Analyst.
- Must have worked for at least 5 years in the same position with a reputable Pharmaceutical manufacturing plant
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skill
- Professional ability to troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing problems
- Analytical skills
- Human Management skills
- Communication skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Hazard prevention and safety skills
- Preventive maintenance skills.
Deadline: 8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with comprehensive CV and soft copies of relevant Certificate to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.