Nsik Engineering Company Limited, an Engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited, followed a restructuring of its operating structure and board membership after existing as an enterprise spanning over twenty-five years of experience on projects such as building, surveys, civil works and many more this demand led to our incorporation as a corporate entity aimed at widening her scope of services and diversification in Engineering practice demands and thereby obtained our incorporation certificate from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 22 nd April, 2016 as a Limited Liability Company (RC1330962).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel and Admin Manager
Location: Akwa Ibom, Uyo
- Maintaining Database: As Administrative Head you are to maintain company and client information through files and online databases.
- Organize Nominal Rolls: Manage staff turnover.
- Equipment Management: Office equipment, ranging from production machines to copiers and other office machines.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate event or meetings that needs to be planned, coordinate dates, locations, and times for other employees.
- Creating Reports: You are to collate and send in performance reports.
- Ordering Supplies: As Administrative Officers, you are to ensure that the office has the proper materials to maintain efficiency, supplies must be monitored to avoid stock out
- Manage reports on daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Coordinate staff recruitment.
- Minimum of first Degree (B.Sc. / HND) in Management or any Business related field
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional qualification in Personnel Management (CIPM, HR), or Master’s degree in related field will be added advantage.
- Organization: Ability to organize documents, employees, and financial budgets.
- Technological Literacy: in-depth understanding of administrative software.
- Time Management: Should be able to manage their time wisely.
- Excellence knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Written Communication: Must have strong written communication skills
Deadline: 12th September, 2020.