Personal Driver at Adady Global Industries Limited
Adady Global Industries Limited – We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Practising safe driving habits
- Maintaining vehicle equipment, replacing oil, filling the gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety.
- Keeping the interior and exterior of vehicle clean, presentable and void of debris
- Accurately follow routes, maps and schedules.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a personal driver or chauffer
- A pleasant and positive personality who is a team player and is result-oriented
- Must not be more than 38years old
- Must possess excellent planning and time management skills
- Good Knowledge of Lagos routes (Island and Mainland)
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Candidate must be of a sound mind and not addicted to drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage is completely prohibited
- Must be resident in either Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi or Lagos Island
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator
- Candidate must possess a deep sense of honesty and integrity
- A validdriver’s license
- Experience in driving both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
- Must be dedicated.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using “Personal Driver” as the subject of the email.