Outlet Manager (Female) in a Large Luxury Skincare Company (Abuja and Lagos)
We are a Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Also, provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with exclusive offers.
Job Title: Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems Responsible for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and / or Luxury boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred.
- Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks / projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule including some early morning and weekend shifts to work overtime as needed and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise
Duties & Responsibilities Management
- Lead others and work effectively with store team Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store.
- Also, to effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
Merchandising / Presentation:
- Stock shelves, Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandising activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- HMO, Pension, Leave allowance
Deadline: 31st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.