Outlet Manager at Wellness Healthcare Group
Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
- We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Outlet Manager to oversee daily operations at our wholesale pharmaceutical outlet. As the Outlet Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store.
- The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Manage, track, and control budget and quality, including addressing customer concerns.
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Planning, identifying, communicating and delegating appropriate responsibilities and practices amongst the sales team
- Maintaining a knowledge of inventory, scheduling, setting sales goals, and training of sales assistants
To perform this job successfully, you are expected to have:
- BSc in Pharmacy, Marketing or any Business-related field
- 2 years’ experience as an Outlet Manager in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experienced in pharmacy management, inventory control and purchasing is highly needed.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and data to determine business needs and develop strategies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage team
- Knowledge of Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity, contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People – Takes responsibility for activities of partners supervised; Provides regular performance feedback; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.