Ophthalmic Nurse at RightSight Specialist Eye Centre (RSSEC)
Prefer not to state
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre is a growing eye care facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centred care. We provide medical, surgical, diagnostic, emergency, rehabilitative and preventive ophthalmic services for children and adults alike. Due to expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for medical professional who are high flyers and can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Nurse
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A nursing officer will assist in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages with various eye diseases and injuries.
- The nursing officer will have medical administrative duties and will also actively participate in the organization and execution of outreaches.
- Must be a registered nurse
- Qualification in ophthalmic nursing is an added advantage
Years of experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Commitment to safety
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional
- Must have theatre experience
- Must be proficient in drug inventory management
- Must reside within or around Isolo
- Must be duly registered with the board and have a current practicing license
- Must be an intermediate user of Microsoft office suite
Deadline: 8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the position you are applying for.
Note: The CV and application letter should be saved in the applicant’s full name