Ophthalmic Assistant at RightSight Specialist Eye Centre (RSSEC)
Prefer not to state
RightSight Specialist Eye Centre is a growing eye care facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centred care. We provide medical, surgical, diagnostic, emergency, rehabilitative and preventive ophthalmic services for children and adults alike. Due to expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for medical professional who are high flyers and can contribute in a rapidly growing organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Assistant
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An ophthalmic assistant will play a supportive role and will be responsible for collecting patient information, updating medical records, carrying out simple vision examinations, administering some medications and giving information about general eye care to patients of all ages.
- Certification will be an added advantage
Years of experience:
- This is an entry level position.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Fast learner
- Must reside within or around Isolo
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be an intermediate user of Microsoft office suite
Deadline: 8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the position you are applying for.
Note: The CV and application letter should be saved in the applicant’s full name