Operations Support Officer at ReAct Africa
ReAct (Hydratech Software Solutions Limited) is a client focused and result driven startup that is well equipped to train people on various skills they need to make a career switch to tech. We provide our training services at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We offer standard and professional services to all our clients. We offer tech bootcamps that cover specialties such as Software engineering, Website development, mobile app development, product design, product management, project management etc.With our office in Lagos (our HQ), and more offices opening across Africa in the coming months, ReAct is on the path to becoming recognized as the leading empowerment center for tech talents across Africa.
At ReAct Africa we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity. We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of service will help us drive our company to enviable heights and also help us attract the right number of students that will make the business highly profitable. To help us grow into a company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa improve their quality of life and change their financial status, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a result-driven and analytical young person that will implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- Selected candidates will formulate strategy, improve performance, procure materials and resources and secure compliance.
- Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Willing to embrace and enrich ReAct culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
Why join ReAct?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers by joining the ReAct Team to build tomorrow’s technological workforce today.
- Salary: N50,000 – N70,000 monthly (Competitive pay)
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Reliable health insurance.
Deadline: 25th October, 2021.