Operations Supervisor in a Reputable Real Estate Company
A Reputable Real Estate company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
- Plans Transport route by coordinating and monitoring Logistics schedules
- Monitors drivers and ensure
- Take responsibility for all planning, implementation and monitor procurement and logistics.
- Analyze procurement requests, Identify and evaluate all information regarding vendors, quality, prices, and deliveries of goods in view of the organizations interest.
- Keep accurate records of payment and delivery of goods and services
- Develop logistics plans and contingencies plans for various operations
- Ensure timely deliveries of goods to clients.
- To complete any task assigned by the managers/Unit head.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of all operations
- Schedule routes, maintain and track transport vehicles.
- Ensure safe condition of all fleet, monitor and record accurately
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients, updating them on their transactions and company services.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in any related field
- Excellent communication as well as positive and confident marketing skills
- Excellent Team management ability
- Vast knowledge of Logistics Operation
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years marketing experience is required in any of these sectors Dangote , Shipping and logistics, pz, Olam, Lafarge etc.
- Experience in the Logistics Operations market will be an added advantage
- MUST be able to actively work independently with minimal supervision
- MUST be able to write daily, a weekly and monthly reports in a clear and concise manner.
Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Operation Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.