Operations Supervisor at Homeland Integrated Offshore Services Limited
Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multidisciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Operations Supervisor will be required to perform the following:
- Task design (RVP/Speeds/ETS/ETA/duration/calculation of consumables and other necessary elements)
- Post task reports and communications with Commercial department as well as clients
- Operational reports
- Optimization design and proposal
- Enhancing documented procedures
- Tracking competition of SEV
- Tracking CV’s for proactive BD
- Actively perform security escort operations, that includes management and planning of security escorts.
- Security Escort Vessel (SEV) preparation and deployment (supervision)
- Security Escort Vessel and client vessel (CV) tracking
- Continuous intelligence gathering, analyzing, and supporting our organizations divisions and clients
- Communications – coordination of SEV and CV before and during the task
- Communications and continuous coordination of SEV’s for following (back to back) tasks or return to jetty
- Manage and execute all Maritime Operations in order to optimize service levels and operational efficiency.
- Overseeall operational activities to ensure high quality and optimized service delivery.
- Produce business related reviews, white papers, and reports.
- The candidate should have previous similar experience with security vessel operations including all aspects and stages of the engagement.
- It will be considered a plus for the applicant to have a strong network within the industry to source SEV’s on a last-minute basis and with competitive terms.
- The candidate will need to display a firm understanding and provide supporting evidence on actual in theatre operational experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Planning, Marine Science, Management or relevant field is required.
- Excellent Communication, Marine and analytical skills
- Broad understanding of Marine Operations /Ship Management related processes.
- Good stakeholder management, creative thinking and persuasive mindset with a “can-do” attitude.
- Previous shore experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.