Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multidisciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The Operations Supervisor will be required to perform the following:
- Task design (RVP/Speeds/ETS/ETA/duration/calculation of consumables and other necessary elements)
- Post task reports and communications with Commercial department as well as clients
- Operational reports
- Optimization design and proposal
- Enhancing documented procedures
- Tracking competition of SEV
- Tracking CV’s for proactive BD
- Actively perform security escort operations, that includes management and planning of security escorts.
- Security Escort Vessel (SEV) preparation and deployment (supervision)
- Security Escort Vessel and client vessel (CV) tracking
- Continuous intelligence gathering, analyzing, and supporting our organizations divisions and clients
- Communications – coordination of SEV and CV before and during the task
- Communications and continuous coordination of SEV’s for following (back to back) tasks or return to jetty
- Manage and execute all Maritime Operations in order to optimize service levels and operational efficiency.
- Overseeall operational activities to ensure high quality and optimized service delivery.
- Produce business related reviews, white papers, and reports.
- The candidate should have previous similar experience with security vessel operations including all aspects and stages of the engagement.
- It will be considered a plus for the applicant to have a strong network within the industry to source SEV’s on a last-minute basis and with competitive terms.
- The candidate will need to display a firm understanding and provide supporting evidence on actual in theatre operational experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Planning, Marine Science, Management or relevant field is required.
- Excellent Communication, Marine and analytical skills
- Broad understanding of Marine Operations /Ship Management related processes.
- Good stakeholder management, creative thinking and persuasive mindset with a “can-do” attitude.
- Previous shore experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.