Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Wuse II, Abuja
- Oversee clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
- Deliver letters, mails, proposals and invoices to clients within Abuja
- Answering phone calls.
- Taking and delivering messages.
- Ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
- Maintaining files.
- B.A or B.Sc degree in related field.
- Must be a graduate of a reputable institution.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task
- Attention to detail.
- N35,000 – N50,000 monthly
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up to date CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.