Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based remote company, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidate located within Kano, Nigeria to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Type: Remote
Language requirement: Fluent English and Hausa
Are you an experienced entrepreneur with a passion for technology? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- As the Operations Manager – Northern Nigeria you will be in charge of further developing the company’s operations in Northern Nigeria and building a profitable business.
- As the local expert you will work closely with the corporate marketing team to design and execute a locally relevant marketing strategy.
- As the company’s local representative, you will represent the company at events and meetings as needed.
- You will be the voice of the company’s customers in meetings with the company’s customer service, marketing, IT and executive teams in Lagos, the USA and elsewhere.
- This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as the co-founder of a technology start-up, advertising agency or similar entrepreneurial venture
- Experience speaking at Bitcoin or cryptocurrency events – advantageous
- Ability to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
- Energetic, resourceful and do what it takes to get the job done
- Hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Strong negotiations and building long-lasting relationship skills
- IT background, strong understanding of FinTech industry – advantageous
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Executive Team to create a strategic business plan of operations and business growth in the specific location
- Monitor company’s financial standing by following numbers and metrics
- Assist the Executive Team in executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Identify and implement new opportunities that grow successful business
- Ensure that management sees easily actionable core metrics for all projects and products
- Pitch in during key project deployments wherever needed for successful delivery of products and solutions
- Attend events related to the business idea, plan, and develop strong relations hip with potential business partners
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective business campaigns
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationship with external vendors
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts