Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
- Working closely with the line manager to oversee daily business operations.
- Arranging for the delivery of domestic and international packages.
- Ordering and purchasing of operational equipment, supplies, and services.
- Handling clerical and administrative duties for the line manager.
- Assisting in the preparation of Operational budgets and reports.
- Preparing of departmental budget.
- Taking inventory of inflow and outflow of BOS items.
- Making recommendations on how to increase efficiency, in order to save money and improve customer satisfaction
- Keeping price record of purchased items and details of Vendors
- Analyzing operational procedures and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
- Preparing of Operational Reports.
- Keeping updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Coordinating with the Manager to schedule departmental meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Supporting the Manager in managing, monitoring, and resolving daily operational issues as they arise.
- Working with the Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Assisting to develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.