Open Market Sales Representative at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop localised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
The firm commenced operations in 2016 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Open Market Sales Representative
- This position is responsible for selling the company’s products across defined territories
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Should be able to analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Ability to supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- He/ she would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Able to present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Ability to perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Must have passion for meeting new people and introducing great products
- Basic numeric skills with needed.
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of an O’Level qualification. Nearness to Key Distributor warehouse
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Work hours 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Monthly Salary + Incentives.
- HMO enrolment, Pension and Leave
Deadline: 5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role applied for as subject of mail.