Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ONNE Marine Superintendent
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Provide the expertise in the field of marine operations to support marine activities as required by directives EP19, DGEP General Policy for Marine operations and Marine Operations Standards in ONNE
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach to Offshore installations, etc.), CMS and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractors
- Ensure proper induction to the vessel officer and crew and continue HSE and marine training during each opportunity
- Conduct OVID inspections for company.
- Advice Marine Managers for the Marines Operations and Onne Manager for all Onne SITE related (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of PAX…)
- Monitor and administrate all document control forms to vessels contracted by COMPANY
- Interface with Security Department and address all operational matters with the security vessels
- Participate to Call for Tender process, technical evaluation and selection of contractors, vessels and ensure that technical contractor selection is carried out in accordance with COMPANY requirements and that safety assessment is a part of the selection process.
- Ensure a proper follow up of the condition of the mooring buoys and sufficient numbers and assist to the supply chain offshore
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports
- Prepare and issue the “Notice of Mariners” to the Marine Manager
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew and closely follow-up the closure of the various open findings
- Assist in preparing for rig / barge moves and all Marine operations, approving of anchor pattern and anchoring procedures.
- Company Marine Representative for rig and barge moves
- Assist in contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Provide Marine expertise to all departments (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine-related activities.
- Responsible for DP audits. (The candidate will be the authority in DP operation for the affiliate(Specialist))
- Inspect on monthly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions.
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Participate in the Marine risk analysis and emergency plan
- Lead and organize CTA Cause Tree Analysis
- Marine background and experience in Marine operations holding Master’s certificate for seagoing vessel or unlimited Chief engineer licence.
- Work as Marine Warranty Surveyor.
- Must have a valid OVID certificate
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Education: Marine Engineer or Bachelor Nautical.
- Experience from Rig operations, Rig Mover / OIM. The Marine Expert need to be an expert in 4 disciplines, Drilling, AHTS, MWS and DP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.