Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Digital Strategy and E-commerce Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
- Backend administration of company’s website via Magneto administration panel
- Daily update of customer email & mobile database
- Weekly report of loyalty cards usage at MP outlets
- Manage online orders and processes of company Store customers
- Online customer care and communication management
- Digital content creation and online marketing initiatives
- Management of luxury reward customers
- Maintain web environment by identifying web requirements and monitoring system performance.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Gather, analyze, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same or related role
- Male candidate preferably.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.