Ongoing recruitment in a Non-governmental Organization
Proten International – Our client, a non-governmental organization is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Develop, implement and maintain procurement systems and policies
- Procure goods and services for the organisation within budget and procedure at competitive rates, quality, and terms
- Obtain authorisation for purchases and generate purchase orders
- Source and secure product donations
- Provide regular narrative and financial management reports
- Assist the organisation with their social media presence (FB, Twitter, Instagram) and on-line content (website and e-newsletter)
- Post and provide updated material on the organization?s social media platforms
- Provide the necessary data and media (photos, video?s etc.) that the organisation requires
- Maintain and update data bases and filling systems
- Supervise and manage employee attendance, leave periods, work-flow and output.
- Review practices to ensure statutory compliance
- Document and provide relevant input regarding conduct and misconduct of employees
- Assist with the investigation and processing of disciplinary cases and grievances
- Represent the organisation at CCMA (Conciliation and Arbitration) if required
- Manage probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on HR policies and procedures
- Source applications for junior positions
- Conduct interviews for junior positions
- Advise management on work matters, career development, personal problems
- Counsel employees on policies and rules relating to employment policies and programmes, and on the company?s rules and regulations
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Management of organisational budget in coordination with the MD
- Direct and manage organisational goals and mandates
- Contribute to short and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Must have had 3 years above working experience with a Non-Profit Organization
- Minimum of Three year’s previous experience as an Operations Manager in the same or similar sector
- Fund raising experience is an added advantage
- Must be vast in sports
- Commitment to the social mission and the development of sustainable skills in the youth
- Computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook
- Must be knowledgeable in all round sport activities
Job Title: Market Analyst
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads,
- conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a
- Marketing Analyst
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Must have qualitative and quantitative research experience
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Skilled in market research.
Job Title: Digital Communication Specialist
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Computer science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience as a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Promote products and services during events.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute it in online and offline channels.
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media.
- Plan interviews and press conferences.
- Produce marketing copy for our website.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Track and Monitor ROI for marketing campaigns.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.