Ongoing recruitment at Mykolo.ng
Mykolo is a financial inclusion company founded for the value of saving money and educating kids and youths on financial literacy. Leveraging on our knowledge of savings, mykolo uses waste products / wood to create artistic and aesthetically pleasing saving boxes which inline preaches financial independence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Position
- We are looking for a full time Fintech iOS / Android Mobile Developer with experience in Native development and Third Party Application.
What we looking for:
- Cross-platform mobile app developers who have developed mobile apps with a familiarity of Ionic/Flutter
What will you be doing:
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application in Hybrid – Android / iOS Platform
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Build, test and release binaries for iOS and Android onto AppStore and PlayStore
- Google Firebase storage experience
- Experience with integration of client side payment APIs
- Experience with payment gateway
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Work with the back-end and design team in the process of implementing RESTful APIs.
- Assist in refining and enhancing design architectures.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Test the application and provide support.
- 2 years’ experience in Ionic Framework 5, flutter,capacitor, react, ionic deploy
- Experience with Cordova , npm and native plugins 2-3 years’
- Experience with Ionic, nodejs , JSON
- Experience with HTML, Typescript, SCSS/CSS
Job Title: Graphic Designer / UI/UX
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, user interface, user experience and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Job Title: Back End Developer
- We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
- To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- More education or experience may be required.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, MongoBb, Mysql, Node.JS and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
Job Title: Copywriter / Social Media Manager
- The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth.
- You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will separate us from the crowd.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Advertising
- 3+ years’ of marketing or copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Job Title: DevOps Engineer / Debugger
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer and Software Debug Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. In this role, you will have an opportunity to contribute to our current and future high performance computing products.
- DevOps / Software Debug Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. and who has the passion for software debug and a background in kernel/ user mode device driver and application software development to support the debug and root cause of customer submitted issues spanning all areas of the Intel MIC software package. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Understand the hardware and software architecture of the product
- Debug and root cause software issues and determine if there are any hardware issues preventing the software from operating as expected
- Design, develop and sustain debug scripts and diagnostic software
- Reduce scope of problem and develop code to illustrate the simplest failing case to further help with root cause
- Debug application code on Linux and Windows
- Drive changes in software design to help create a most robust and user friendly software stack
- Perform code reviews and suggest new optimized code
- Scope tasks and provide estimates for task completion and track schedule against milestones
- Collaborate with other senior technical leads as well as drive projects and deliverables independently
- Mentor junior engineers in the team
- Work in a diverse team environment, as well as independently
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills for expressing complex ideas and initiatives to audiences of varied technical skills
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Node.js,Ionic,Flutter, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field