Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
- Our firm seeks a Quality Control Inspector who can test, document, troubleshoot and prepare our products for launch.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Provide training and support to QA team
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- 1 + years’ in quality control or quality assurance position
- 1+ years’ in a supervisory position a plus
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others
- Industry certification a plus.
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Cross River
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of 1,000+ employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry-standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-year experience in manufacturing operations
- 0-1 year experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as as a group.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- You should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
Deadline: 12th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills.
- You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you envision for a successful hire.
- While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many, could dissuade qualified candidates from applying. Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.