At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware / Application Support Engineer
- Administer and assist with methodology adapted from industry standard which allows for the operation of a centralized desktop operations and support. Using automation through industry standard technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and later generations of Windows and other management tools as deemed necessary.
- Maintain a single software image for all updates of patches and new releases of operating system, desktop office applications and desktop business applications.
- Responsible to manage desktop operations and support services that follow a holistic, lifecycle approach all the way from deployment to maintenance, administration, updates, user support, installations, moves, add and changes (IMAC) and decommissioning of same such services. Desktop operations and support would also provide desk side to user’s community in the event that the Service Desk is not able to resolve incidents.
- Hardware support engineer deliverables will include; Installation of hardware and software, Upgrading your PC hardware & software.
- Required to inspect modified computer systems ensuring that the product meets company standards.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots required client software and hardware, whether onsite or remotely.
- Application Support Engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations.
- Optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures.
Job Title: Service Desk / Help Desk Assistant
- Aid with all technical issues, including everything from lost server or network connectivity to forgotten passwords.
- The Service Desk would provide a single point of contact for level zero to level three incident management resolutions across a range of technologies including network, voice, server, desktop and office productivity applications.
- It is expected that staff that would provide this service are knowledgeable in the area of ITIL or its equivalent standard.
- Help desk support specialists are the go-to people for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner in line with the service level agreement (SAL).
- Help desk assistants provide technical support to customers and staff members, troubleshooting problems, assisting with account set up, and performing various software functions.
- The Service Desk and Incident Management process aims to restore IT Services to their defined Service Levels as quickly as possible The process is also responsible for receiving and processing Service Requests, for assisting users, and for coordinating the Incident Resolution with Specialist.
Job Title: Senior Security Analyst
- Responsible to provide a managed IT security services that covers the enterprise by implementing measures and systems to securely protect and safeguard information utilizing various forms of technology developed to create, store, use and exchange such information against any unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure, thereby preserving the value, confidentiality, integrity, availability, intended use and its ability to perform their permitted critical functions.
- Responsible to monitor the organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs. Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Provide prescriptive guidance and/or root cause analysis of code-level security vulnerabilities
- Help guide security quality and risk remediation priorities for code-level software reviews
- Investigate and implement source code analysis workflow automation improvements
- Inspect security vulnerabilities associated with open-source and 3rd-party functional libraries
- Assist with evaluations and implementation software security quality and risk analysis testing solutions
- Track, report and close software security workstreams
- Collaborate with development teams to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities throughout the software development lifecycle and to improve security program.
Job Title: Site Document Controller
- Provide document control support for site construction activities.
- Receive and manage facilities handover documentation after commissioning.
- Provide document control support for major Management of Change (MoC) activities and ensure existing drawings are superseded with the new as-built.
- Manage and ensure availability of equipment OEM Manuals, datasheets, updated as-built etc. for operations & maintenance.
Job Title: Senior Back-end Developer (DotNet)
- Senior Backend Developer (DotNet) should possess a minimum of 5 years experience,
- Strong Intermediate experience as a back-end developer with Enterprise Project Experience
- Strong asset: Dotnet
- Web Application Development
- Software Testing (Unit, Component and Integration testing)
Job Title: Senior User Interface Designer
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Enterprise Project Experience would be a plus
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- A self starter and an independent thinker with good knowledge of UX principles.
- Rapid prototyping and Wireframing Skills.
- Experience in designing enterprise level products such as SaaS is a huge advantage.
- Strong Visual Design skill.
Job Title: PHP / Laravel Developer
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end Developer with 2+ years of experience in PHP / Laravel.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel and Vuejs developer for 2 years or more
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5.8 and above PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Paystack, Flutterwave, etc)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Job Title: Backend Developer
- Entry Level (0 to 2 years)
- Intermediate Level (2 to 5 years)
- Senior Level (5 years and above).
- Intermediate experience as a back-end developer.
- Web Application Development
- Software Testing (Unit, Component and Integration testing).
Job Title: Frontend Developer
- Entry Level (0 to 2 years)
- Intermediate (2 to 5 years)
- Senior (5 years and above).
- Demonstrable portfolio of real world projects
- Knowledge of web application security best practices
- Experience with UI/UX best practices and accessible design.
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Over 2 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Job Title: Data Scientist
- Collect data through means such as analyze business results or by setting up and managing new studies.
- Transfer data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Create new, experimental frameworks to collect data
- Build tools to automate data collection
- Search through large data sets for usable information
- Create reports and presentations for business uses
- Correlate similar data to find actionable results
- Minimum of 0 – 23 years experience
- Exceptional technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with machine learning and AI
- Familiarity with data management tools
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Experience in data migration (extract and load), Microsoft share point etc
Job Title: Web Developer (Vue.Js)
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 2 years work experience.
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
- Manage Network Services, provide comprehensive management and reporting services to ensure that the network runs optimally and efficiently.
- Ensure around the clock availability of mission-critical network resources.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems that allow organisations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis
- Ensure internal networks have the capacity to meet business demands
- Assist with network management services, this would include the management, administration and troubleshooting of the following network services: Core networking, Wireless and Mobility, Performance Optimization, Managed Network Services. Conducting operations and maintaining the entire infrastructure of the connected devices and troubleshooting network problems
- Monitor network performance on a daily basis.
- Create reports based on network data and present their findings to decision-makers. Create and enact performance improvement plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the security of user-profiles for each company employee. This usually includes maintaining different levels of security access depending on one’s status within the company. It also includes answering user questions related to using the network or the company-issued hardware.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.