Ongoing recruitment at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Supervisory Consultant
- The ideal candidate will be an individual with upwards of 15 years relevant experience of which the last 5 years must have been in a well-structured consulting practice.
- The candidate will be a University Degree holder at Master’s Degree Level in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline in addition to professional certifications (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- He/she will have strong leadership and management skills and be able to show evidence of principled leadership, budget and revenue performance.
- The appointee will lead from the front in multidisciplinary business development across the private and public sectors
- As well as the multilateral sectors of the economy.
Job Title: Supervising Consultant
- The ideal candidate will be an individual with not less than 10 years relevant experience of which the last 3 years must have been as a senior or associate consultant in a management firm or consulting practice
- The Candidate will have a University Degree at Postgraduate level in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related fields with professional certifications an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business development and leadership skills.
Job Title: Group Head, Human Capital and Organizational Development
- Suitable Candidates for this senior role in Human Resources, Organizational Development and Learning Management will be a graduate at Master’s Level with upwards of 10 years’ experience in HR Management of which 5 years must be in a similar position in HR Consulting.
- He/She will have very strong business development skills across the public/private sectors and extensive experience in supervision of and Management of HR, Organizational Development, Learning and Development and Executive Search mandates.
Job Title: Manager, Learning Intervention
- Suitable Candidates for this senior role in Learning management will be a graduate at Master’s Level with upwards of 10 years’ experience in HR Management of which 5 years must be in a similar position in Learning and Development
- Candidates must have strong business development skills and knowledge of managing learning interventions in the public and private sector.
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
- The ideal Candidates for this will be a graduate at Master’s Level with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in recruitment of which 3 years must be in a similar position in HR Consulting
- Candidates should possess good business development skills and proven experience in carrying out executive search mandates.
Job Title: Manager, Investment Advisory Services
- Suitable candidates will be university graduates of Economics, Finance, Business Administration or relevant discipline ideally at the Master’s Level with not less than 8 years’ experience
- Ideal candidates will have experience in economic/investment advisory, research, market studies, development of business plans and feasibility studies.
Job Title: Senior Business Development / Center Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- The suitable candidate for this position must be a result oriented person with strong business development skills who understands the Otta and Agbara territory very well and with strong contacts with the HR / Training and Engineering Managers / Heads.
- Preferred candidate should have an engineering degree with degree as well as professional business development knowledge.
- Experience of not less than 10 years in consulting especially technical training.
- A good understanding of budgets, profits and performance management is necessary.
- Successful candidate will lead the business development of one of the company’s branches with strong leadership skills.
- Candidate should be resident around Ota, Ogun State or environ.
- Experience in managing a successful Technical Training Company is an advantage
- Others with other qualifications, but who have experience, managing a successful engineering training / consulting practice will also be considered.
Deadline: 8th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with indications of current pay / allowances to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should be aware that we operate a performance driven environment which encourages and promotes an environment of budget and profit performance.