WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Electrician (ETO)
Job Description / Requirements
- To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to his responsibilities.
- To report any hazardous situation or equipment failure to MSUP as appropriate
- Familiar with the PTW System
- Carry out routine safety/mugger tests and checks on equipment as required by MSUP
- That electrical and electronic spare parts and stores are checked and safely stored and that replenishments are ordered through the MSUP
- Maintenance of computer network.
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
- To coordinate and manage medium-sized project, Facilities Modification and Improvement on Oil & Gas Facilities, or small number of projects as assigned by the Head of project or Project Manager, all in line with company business objectives.
- This will involve production of plans, documentation and the provision of guidance for project teams and ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met and benefits realised from the implementation of the change. The objective is to carry out all projects safely, on time, and within budget.
- Responsible for delivery of the identified project within schedule, cost, and to the agreed quality.
- Prepare project budget and schedule in accordance with Seplat’s Contractual Requirements
- Develop and maintain project execution plan to ensure successful project delivery with respect to HSE, Schedule, Quality and Cost
- Establish, review, monitor trends and report on all aspects of the project particularly costs, schedules, deliverables, progress and incidents to allow Management intervention when required.
- Co-ordination of the work to be undertaken by the Main Contractor and sub-contractors as applicable with the goal of achieving contract cost and schedule targets
- Manage the planning, Contractors’ mobilization to site and the execution of the main and associated works, ensuring adherence to the appropriate Company, Regulatory Requirements, and International standards and specifications and completion on time and within budget.
- Delivery of all reports, data and information concerning the progress of the development of the project within the agreed timeframe and frequency
- Responsible for Site HSE performance of the project. Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are developed to manage HSE concerns
- Manage the QA/QC process during the site construction and commissioning phases and ensure activities are executed according to project technical standards, quality standards (ISO-9001) and environmental standards (ISO-14001).
- Develop and maintain project interface management plan to effectively integrate project phases and stakeholders’ interest.
- Participate in key technical decisions which are critical to project success and manage change procedure where required.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive risk and opportunity register to mitigate negative impact and maximize opportunity.
- Interface with DPR and ensure all approvals, permits and consents required to execute and complete the project are obtained when due.
- Interface with JV Partners on all JV-related project to secure approval and 100% cost recovery
- Interface with contract and procurement department, secure CTB (Contracts Tender Board) approval for contracts awards and service orders to facilitate project execution.
- Minimum of 12 years in project management in Oil and gas.
- Degree qualified in Engineering with chartered engineer status preferred.
- Master’s degree in engineering or Project Management related discipline (optional).
- Experience in Oil and Gas field production.
- Knowledge of Oil Field contracts and contractor supervision and management strategies
- Must be conversant with Project Controls principles and application.
- Must have practical knowledge of Construction HSE Management Systems Application.
- Experience in the management of Gas Condition & Processing Plant build projects will be an
Job Title: Buyer
Within the Procurement team, provide technical assistance; execute and control procurement equipment and services according to the technical specifications and the requirements related to quantity, quality, delivery and further relevant conditions as requested by various packages.
- Prepare call for tenders for the procurement of project materials and post order follow up
- Interface with technical services, QAQC surveillance & expediting for material inspections
- Carry out expediting of project materials in a timely fashion
- Carryout daily reporting of status all Company procured items
- Liaise with project freight forwarders and custom clearance agents at material readiness for timely pick up of materials to avoid delays in the procurement process.
- Timely purchase order placement to suppliers based on terms and conditions and follow-up PO execution till the end of the procurement process.
- Ensure timely resolution of all Technical queries (if any) to avoid delays
- Liaison with project Contractors Procurement team to ensure proper operation of the contractor procured items.
- Handle purchasing of industrial equipment and administration items in line with project needs
- Duet with Engineering and Contractors for all technical evaluation applicable to project
- Handle contract and purchases below 500KUSD and ensure respect of processes.
- Ensure the use of Company sourcing tools (ARIBA system) for all call for tender processes and use of SAP for PO placements (knowledge of Company SAP UNISUP is key).
- Make sure all contractor and subcontractors respect Nigerian and applicable laws and always act in compliance with project procedure and rules.
- Follow up the timely payment of suppliers and liaise with Cost control department
- Ensure that all Purchase activities shall comply with NCDMB directives.
- Comply with General Terms and Conditions of purchase to ensure the company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : Minimum of 5 years
- Experience of contract, cost and planning administration/control (number of years) : 5
- Proficiency in information technology tools including PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, FrontPage etc.
- Other observations on the specificities of the job and its environment
- Good knowledge and significant experience of SAP. E-sourcing tools and international trading regulations (INCOTERMS). Commitment to excellence, respect for deadlines, autonomy, team spirit, ability to learn quickly, and a strong sense of organization and analysis.
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Technician, Engine – SMTE
Reporting to: MSUP
Authority: Delegated authority by MSUP; in MSUP’s absence acts as his deputy
- Is the supervisor of all work performed by Maintenance Technicians
- Shall assist the MSUP in all matters related to the safe and efficient operation of all machinery
- Shall ensure that the engine room with all facilities and equipment are maintained with proper cleanliness and in good working condition
- Carry out engine room watches as required by MSUP
The SMTE shall ensure that the following requirements are met, and that the following activities are executed safely and professionally, in accordance with approved work procedures and/or quality plans that:
- Personnel qualifications are established, and that each individual is given the opportunity of improvement through selective on the job training
- To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to the task to be executed
- Familiar with the PTW System
- Personnel executing hazardous work are well informed of and follow the approved work procedures and/or quality plans
- Machinery is maintained and operated in accordance with maintenance plans and manufacturers and Company instructions
- Spare parts and engine stores are checked and safely stored, and that replenishments are ordered through the MSUP
- Planning and distribution (in writing) of daily work to engine crew. Follow up on all work going on.
- Control of engine crew working hours
- Proper disposal of engine room garbage and the safe and correct operation of the incinerator
Certificates And Training:
- Second Engineer Officer Certificate – STCW95 Reg. III/2
- For other certificates and training, see Company Training Matrix, Unit Specific Training Matrix and CBT
Job Title: E & I Engineer
- We need an experienced E&I Engineer who is an experienced project manager for installation projects.
- Should have experience in bid proposals; have an understanding of commercials and costing.