Offshore Business Developer at Bureau Veritas Group
Bureau Veritas is a company specialized in testing, inspection and certification founded in 1828. It operates in a variety of sectors, including Building & Infrastructure (27% of revenue), Agri-food & Commodities (23% of revenue), Marine & Offshore (7% of revenue), Industry (22% of revenue), Certification (7% of revenue) and Consumer Products (14% of revenue).
Bureau Veritas is present in 140 countries through a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories, and more than 78,000 employees. Bureau Veritas generated €5.1 billion in revenue in 2019.
The Marine & Offshore division of one of the best Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Companies is looking to recruit seasoned candidates with over a decade of sales, business development and commercials experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Business Developer
- The BD will develop and grow the offshore activities of the business.
- He/she will be responsible for driving the day to day business development strategy to account for a quantum leap in sales and revenue.
- Engineering background, business administration and project management certifications are added advantage.
- 10 years in similar position in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Familiar with Offshore players and activities.
- Proven knowledge of the commercial activities such as Tendering, bidding, contract follow up and end-to-end management
- Have cross-sectional exposure in related function.
- Must be a charismatic leader who needs minimal or no supervision; adaptable and able to contain pressure.
- Must wield influence in the Nigerian Marine and offshore circle.
- Track record of performance in similar role; demonstrating achievement of sales and revenue target.
- Demonstrable ability to grow the offshore market share of the Company.
Deadline: 27th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.