Office / Sales Manager at Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limited
Virgin Beauty Industries Nigeria Limitedwas established to satisfy consumer’s beauty and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer’s beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office / Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement a sales strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieving goals and meeting sales targets by successfully handling the sales team.
- Managing Organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense control.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Promoting the Organization and the products.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
- Developing the sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- And other duties Assign by the Management
Education / Experience / General Requirements:
- B.Sc. / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same role in FMCG.
- Experience in Van sales and Sales Promoters or Sales Agent Management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively.
- Strong Analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns.
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.