Office Clerk at Grace School
Prefer not to state
Grace School we have always been very clear as to what our core business should be, the development of young men and women who are enabled to make a successful contribution to society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Clerk
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- A fast typist with knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, OND Qualification.
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incomingmail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
Deadline: 26th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send in their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.