Office Assistant at Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Proficient use in Microsoft office.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associates degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Preferably a Male
- Available to work a night shift from 5pm – midnight.