NPHCDA YesToCOVID19Vaccine Challenge 2021
Objective: To promote positive and creative messages about COVID-19 vaccine on social media.
Interested Nigerians are invited to create short videos (maximum of 59 seconds) to disseminate verifiable facts about COVID-19 vaccine and encourage vaccine uptake from trusted sources including NPHCDA, NCDC, WHO, CDC and NIH.
The video should end with a request for followers to post their vaccination card and/or their picture while getting the jab.
Channel: All social media platforms using hashtag #YesToCOVID19Vaccine and mentioning @NPHCDA
Duration: 9 am on Monday 22nd November to 9pm on Sunday 28th November, 2021
NPHCDA YesToCOVID19Vaccine Challenge Eligibility:
This challenge is open to all Nigerians. There are no age restrictions.
1. Create short videos (Max 59 seconds) to promote COVID-19 vaccine uptake.
2. Challenge your followers to post their vaccination card and/or their picture when getting the vaccine.
3. Share your video on multiple social media platforms
4. Use hashtag #YesToCOVID19Vaccine
5. Mention @NPHCDA in your post
The 10 most viral videos in alignment with the guidelines above will get a cash prize of 50,000 Naira.
Powered by CRICC – NPHCDA