Norrenberger Financial Group Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Internship
- The 2022 Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) is an intensive program designed to groom young talents seeking to grow a career in the Financial Services sector.
- Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on approach, graduates will be provided an avenue to gain dynamic exposure and be mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry.
- The emerging talent is expected to be an innovative thinker enthusiastic about leading change and positively unlocking opportunities in the society.
- The trainees in this programme will spend six months with experienced professionals in the finance industry, gain in demand skills and build valuable relationships.
Interested candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Have completed NYSC training with NYSC Certificate
- At least 5 Credits in WAEC/NECO at no more than one sitting
- Not be more than 26 years old at the time of application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date