Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
The Nigerian Navy, in pursuance of its social responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for supplementary interview for the 2020 / 2021 Housemanship / Internship programme in the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals, Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Supplementary Interview for the 2020 / 2021 Housemanship / Internship Programme
Locations: Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River
NNRH – Ojo, Lagos:
- The supplementary interview is only for Medical Doctors.
- Candidates for housemanship programme must possess MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions, certificates of provisional Registration and Annual Practicing License with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
NNRH – Calabar – Cross River:
- The supplementary interview is for Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons and Physiotherapists.
- Candidates for the Housemanship / Internship programme must possess the following qualifications:
- MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Medical Doctors. Certificate of Provisional Registration and Annual Practicing Licence with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- BDS or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Dental Surgeons. Certificate of provisional registration and Annual practicing licence with Medical and Dental Council.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy / Bachelorof Medical Rehabilitation or its equivaIent from accredited institutions for physiotherapists. Provisional Professional licence and Oath of Physiotherapy Practice with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria.
Deadline: 20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward written Application with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other relevant documents to the address below:
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
Area 7 – Garki,
- The Application / CV must include candidates Contact Phone Number and Address of 3 referees, one of whom must be from the candidate’s institution.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for intentiew.