Nigerian Army List Of SSC 47 and DSSC 26 2021 Shortlisted Candidates
Prefer not to state
General Instructions For Shortlisted Candidates Of SSC 47 and DSSC 26 2021:
1. The Selection Board for SSC 47/2021 and DSSC 26/2021 will take place from 16 January to 5 February 2021 and 1 to 14 February 2021 respectively at Falgore Training Area in Kano State.
Shortlisted SSC Candidates are to report to the venue on 16 January 2021 while Shortlisted DSSC Candidates are to report on 1 February 2021 all with the following:
a. Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
b. 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
c. 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
d. Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
f. Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
g. Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads, and pillowcases.
h. 4 copies of full-size colour photographs at the standing position in the suit.
2. The Selection Board will involve physical, medical, and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
3. Candidates will be required to produce Original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge, or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- A valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel). e. Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in a tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including referee forms.
4. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
5. Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
6. Candidates would be responsible for th transportation to and from their interview venue.
7. The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
8. Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
9. Shortlisted SSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 16 January 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 17 January 2021 will be disqualified.
10. Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1 February 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9 am on 2 February 2021 will be disqualified.
11. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
12. List of shortlisted candidates are available below:
13. Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
a. From Kano Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
b. From Zaria Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
c. From Jos Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Major General GAT Ochigbanobr> Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff