Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) List of Successful Candidates / Requirements 2021
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – As a final result of the recruitment process that started with online application, computer based examination and screening exercise, the under-listed are the successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Custom Service:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Exercise: List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
Details for Documentation
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Custom Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December, 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that Nigeria Custom Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to login and apply.
Click Here to View List (PDF) Nigeria-Custom-Service-List
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.