New Vacancies at Creativity Unisex Salon
Creativity Unisex Salon is into Beauty and Salon Service, General Contract, Manicure and Pedicure Service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Job Title: Clerk
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
Job Title: Business Developer
Responsibilities for Business Development Officer
- Analyze sales reports, and provide strategies to Trim overhead and increase profit
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Create proposals for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services
- Provide coaching and training to subordinate Business Developers
- Generate sales presentations as well as assist junior developers with theirs
- Maintain positive growth in your market area
- Respond to all issues with prompt attention
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- 0-1 year experience working in a development role
- 0-1 year in a leadership role.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.