New Job Openings in a Reputable Company
A reputable Company that is into distribution of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
- B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering / Building Tech
- 3-5 years experience as a Technical Engineer
- Ability to develop technical designs.
Job Title: Cleaner
- SSCE Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be neat and hard working
- Candidate should be able to work without supervision.
Job Title: Personal Driver
- Applicant must have valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 4 years experience with at least SSCE.
- Conversant with Lagos routes
- Applicant must be married and not less than 30 years of age
- Work location is Victoria Island.
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive
- Market positioning in terms of technology & price competitiveness; and emerging opportunities target markets.
- Achieving the assigned products’ sales budget and growth targets.
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities
- Establishing healthy customer and consultant relations
- Provide efficient customer service/support so as to solicit and maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the company as well as to improve the chances of successful sales.
- To submit quotations or tenders after proper evaluation and analysis of customers’ needs, such as the budget, method of financing, and technical configuration, and to follow up regularly on submitted proposals.
- To conduct market surveys so as to collate information on market demand for the purpose of planning a marketing strategy for the company’s products and services.
- To provide periodic activity reports and market information so as to keep the management updated on competitors’ movements and the company’s position in the market.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Knowledge of building materials and construction equipment.
- Successful track record in managing large sales teams and result oriented.
- Indepth knowledge of Nigerian markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title as the subject of the mail.