New Job Openings at Lorache Group in Lagos and Abuja
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Must have worked as cooperate sales in a telecommunication company.
Skills / Competencies:
- Giving attention to Details
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress
Job Title: Sales Officer (Fixed Line)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- 3-5 Years Proven work experience as Sales Officer in an ISP company is a MUST
- Candidates should have door to door experience.
- Direct sales experience from Telecom/ISP industry.
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.