Network Engineer at Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in the deployment of high-end IT systems, solutions and services.
We are a customer-centric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian market and are therefore conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which businesses operate locally bearing in mind international practices. Suffice it to say we are aglocal(global and local) organization set to provide first-rate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements & Qualifications
- Confident communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CCIE, and/or any other relevant certifications)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- University degree in Computer Engineering or a related subject
- 1-3 years work experience
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Identify and adequately define customer requirements
- Implement Network system architecture and develop detailed implementation design drawings
- Prepare and document standard customer operating manuals for installed solutions
- Configure and troubleshoot Network infrastructure devices and solutions
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about incidents at customer locations
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system enhancement
- Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Working directly with customer contacts to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Establishing network environment by designing system configuration; system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.