Nationwide Recruitment for Marketing / Sales Manager at DSM
is a global purpose-led, science-based company specializing in Nutrition, Health & Sustainable Living. Our purpose is to create brighter lives for all. We achieve it by using all the scientific and innovation power at our disposal to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges – creating value for customers, shareholders, our people, and society-at-large.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Manager
- We are looking for Marketing officers nation wide that would sale and distribute our products in Nigeria.
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
- Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and saleDSs performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to market and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.