Nationwide Recruitment for Guest Relations Officer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relations Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests. Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services. Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Record information in the logbook daily. Ensure compliance with health and quality standards.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Diploma or B.Sc / B.A
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- HMO, Pension.