Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Compute taxes and ensure compliance with all tax regulations
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met, internally and externally.
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyse, and report financial data.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Present financial data to managers, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist with audits and resolve financial discrepancies.
- Keeping management informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Requirements And Qualifications
- BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. ACCA or ICAN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- Handle incoming calls and connect callers to appropriate personnel.
- Arrange meetings and ensure documentation for meetings is prepared in a timely manner.
- Manage and place orders for office supplies
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for all company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Schedule in-house and external events.
Requirements And Qualifications
- HND / BSc in Business or Administration related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant
Reports Directly to: The CEO
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Executives.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Administrative, and organizational skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills
- The ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion
- Strong ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Deadline: 25th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Opening for Senior Executive Assistant” as the subject of the email.