Nationwide Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance User Experience Designer (Remote)
- We are looking for a Freelance User Experience (UX) Designer (Remote) who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year experience is required.
- An ability to work remotely across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation,
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Deadline: 25th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the page opens, select your freelance position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.