Nationwide in a Reputable Commercial Bank for Customer Service Officer
Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, a reputable Commercial Bank is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Job Location: Nationwide
- Our client is a reputable Commercial Bank, seeking to urgently hire Customer Care Officers to be deployed nationwide.
- They will help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plan to improve customer support service.
- Manage large volume of customer calls in friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
Experience, Qualification and Required Skills:
- Minimum of HND/BSc degree from a reputable institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Not more than 28 years
- Candidate must be very smart
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behavior
- HMO, Pension, 13th Month and Annual Leave Allowance.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Care Officer” as the subject of the email.