Music Content Specialist at Transsnet Music
Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Music Content Specialist
- Make the perfect running playlists for various categories of music on the platform.
- Be swift and able to interpret the style, tone, and mood of a piece of music and write words to match. This may require collaboration with labels, distributors, and artists.
- Report any pattern of issues observed to help improve performance.
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Curate and keep up a wide number of varied playlists on a regular routine and in a timely manner.
- Create and allocate proper descriptions and arrangement of tracks in playlists.
- Curate metadata for songs utilizing an internal CMS.
- Make edits, recommend fixes for the substance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience working with music, media, and content management.
- Experience in programming music or work in the music business could prove interesting, however not a key prerequisite. We think the ideal individual has a pertinent foundation from the music business (competitors, partners, music labels, or radio/television) and furthermore proficient involvement in working with curating playlists.
- Excellent information on the music industry and culture in Nigeria and globally.
- A sharp sentiment of what makes music fitting for different conditions, and an ability to perceive unimaginable songs to fit.
- A passion for music in multiple genres.
- Creative and have active-listening skills.
Deadline: 27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.