Multipro Consumer Products Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
Multipro Consumer Products Limited – Our Company is a multinational organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has its Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents, and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African households by making high-quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy, and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops, Cornflakes, Moon & Star, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We welcome applications from fresh, young, resourceful, and intelligent graduates who possess a competitive attitude, good communication / interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently to manage our Sales Operations across our Branches in Nigeria.
- Be Nigerian graduates who are passionate about selling and building careers in Sales management and operations.
- Be Fresh Graduates of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, and Finance.
- Be holders of bachelor’s degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Have good analytical and communication skills.
- Not be more than 26 years.
Deadline: 10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.