Motion Graphics / Still Graphics Designer at Schucks Media
Schucks Media is a creative studio that helps brands and individuals tell their stories through the power of effective creative content. We do this by using a mix of design, film and motion to help convey hopes and dreams as best as possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics / Still Graphics Designer
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Create character, prop, scene, and effects sprite animations.
- Iterations of art in various production stages including sketches and final color.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Produce designs that get their clients’ messages across with high visual impact.
- Edit raw video footage Provide and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- All other duties assigned by directors.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree holder or its equivalent
- 1-3 years prior experience with a strong portfolio of motion graphics and still designs work.
- Proficient with the use of digital drawing applications/adobe suites such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, (all compulsory)
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro and adobe audition (compulsory)
- Good understanding of the principles of motion graphics, still graphics and illustration
- Ability to understand art notes and adapt them to tasks with vivid imagination and creativity.
- Ability to interpret scripts with an outstanding creative mind.
- Must be a good team player.
Deadline: 21st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolios for motion graphics and still designs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Please do not apply if your motion graphics and still designing skills is not qualified for the job.