M.O.T Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
M.O.T is a brand based in Lagos, Nigeria that acts as a bridge between the quality and creative effort found in premium brands, and the affordability desired by women across the world. M.O.T creates timeless, functional, and affordable ready-to-wear clothing for the contemporary woman who desires to make a fashionable statement. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Brand Manager is in charge of defining the brand identity, telling the brand story and curating the overall customer experience.
- The role will require an in-depth knowledge of marketing, branding and communications. This individual should be creative, highly motivated and passionate.
- He/She will be responsible for overall brand development and messaging across all communication platforms and would be expected to develop strategies for promotion, engagement, conversion and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and manage the brand identity, vision and overall marketing strategy.
- Curate customer experience by defining and managing the brand communication strategy across all communication and sales channels.
- Own, develop and maintain the external brand narrative.
- Create and execute marketing programs and campaigns.
- Carry out market research and studies to identify gaps and opportunities in the market, and get competitor and customer insights.
- Organising brand events and promotion of products and collections.
- Creating customer feedback processes and providing useful feedback based on them.
- Designing brand collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business or relevant field
- Master’s Degree (or second-degree equivalent)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and brand management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to lead and inspire team members with a clear vision and strategy
- Strategic thinking and planning in line with set goals and objectives
- Hardworking, driven and self-starting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Research, critical thinking and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.