Mobile Developer at Oftencoft Limited
Oftencoft Limited – Our Company is a brand new online tech startup that aims to deliver life-changing experiences/products to participants through amazing product lineups whilst having youth and community development at heart.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Job Type: Full-time
- We ask for a diligent, trustworthy, smart working, and compassionate group of individuals in our midst. If this is you, please carry on with the application
- We are searching for a mobile developer for a full-time role with preferably but not limited to 2-5 years’ experience. We are based in Lagos, if you aren’t based in Lagos but willing to move that would be great
- This role gives you an opportunity to grow with and within the Company with a chance to be promoted to management level as well as Executive level. So, foresight should be one of your traits
The ideal candidate:
- Will be part of a team and be responsible for the technical design and Implementation of new products and enhancements.
- They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with cross-platform mobile app development framework (React-Native)
- Ability to interpret design/solid understanding of UI/UX.
- Mobile application development
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agree upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
- There is no right or wrong answer to the questions on the form, we just would like to know more about you. There’s also no time limit whilst on this form so please take your time to answer the questions to the best of your ability, no pressure.