Mobile Application Developer (Hybrid or IOS) at AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions
AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer (Hybrid or IOS)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Anambra, Enugu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The App Developer (AD) will be responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program suitable for IOS devices.
- The AD will also be responsible for designing prototype applications, specify program unit structure, and organize application plans with the development team or client.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience developing web and mobile applications
- Experience in using languages such as Java, C++, React Native or ORACLE for software development
- Awareness of new trends in interactive design, development, and digital platforms.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or an related fields
- Develop a detailed program specification through discussion with clients;
- Determine what actions the program is intended to perform;
- Simplify program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language;
- Develop possible solutions to anticipated problems;
- Collaborate with a team which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program;
- Analyze all elements of the program design
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- Conduct and install the program into production;
- Modify programs where necessary
- Analyze program’s effectiveness
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the program is useful and functional
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using ” Mobile Developer” as the subject of the mail.